Request for Qualifications
Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare is partnering with the Nebraska Office of Probation on a juvenile justice behavioral health evaluations pilot project.
Region 6 is conducting a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and is looking to contract with dually licensed providers to conduct mental health, substance use and/or co-occurring evaluations for the juvenile justice system.
Interested parties should send their questions to email@example.com
Minimum RFQ Criteria for Consideration
- LIMHP and LADC licensure (required)
- Qualified Medicaid Provider (required)
- Providers must have an established relationship with a psychologist
- Providers must agree to not refer to themselves or agency for ongoing treatment of the youth evaluated
- Providers must be able to conduct evaluations of youth at detention centers in Douglas and Sarpy County
For detailed information please refer to the Request for Qualifications linked document below:
To complete an application, please fill out the RFQ Qualifications/Interest Form (Attachment A)
All applications must be received in Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare office by 5:00 p.m. on October 1, 2015. Applications should be sent to John Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q & A / General Information
- Bilingual providers may be given priority
- Interpreter costs will be paid for if an evaluation is ordered by the Court
- Established psychologist must be a registered Probation Provider
- Selected providers will be required to participate in a two day training on October 26-27, 2015.
Q: Will 3rd party payors be supplemented?
A: No, not at this time
**Update: Notification of Selected Providers will be on October 22, 2015 due to a Region 6 Governing Board Meeting schedule change
Request for Proposals
There are no Request for Proposals at this time.
Request for Letters
There are currently no Requests for Letters at this time.