Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare is seeking qualified and interested providers to develop and operate a Psychiatric Emergency Service (PES).
Guidelines for the RFP can be found below.
An agency will be selected to subcontract with Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare from the RFP’s submitted, therefore, interested agencies must submit a RFP proposal to be considered in the selection process.
Any questions, contact Taren Petersen at email@example.com.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES) Request for Proposal Guidelines
- Attachment A - Request for Proposal Coversheet
- Attachment B - BH5 Goals & Objectives for Development Plan
- Attachment C - BH20 Budget Forms
- Attachment D - Minimum Standards for Enrollment Form
- Attachment E - DBHS Crisis Stabilization (1 of 2)
- Attachment E - Medicaid’s Treatment Crisis Intervention (2 of 2)
- Attachment F - Emergency Psychiatric Observation (1 of 2)
- Attachment F - Medicaid's Observation Room (2 of 2)