- This event has passed.
WRAP Refresher / Re-Certification Workshop
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CDTFree
- Recognize expanded options on how to give effective group introductions.
- Identify additional knowledge areas, values and ethics of WRAP.
- Apply at least one new skill to sharpen and expand group facilitation skills.
- Develop new and creative approaches to facilitation to accommodate participant challenges and differing group needs.
- Have completed WRAP® Facilitator Training and be able to produce a certificate.
- Have completed your own WRAP® and have a solid working knowledge of WRAP® and each part of the plan.
- Be able to accept the requirements for WRAP® Facilitators set out by the Copeland Center.
- Be available to attend the full three day workshop.
- Agree to uphold the values and ethics as outlined in their facilitator manual.
- Be able to dedicate additional time in the amount of:
- Two to four hours of reading and reflecting prior to attending the program.
- Up to one hour of reading, reflecting, and preparing, each evening of the class (Tuesday and Wednesday).